Find the Study Notes you need.
Our extensive library of handy and helpful HSC English Advanced resources including past papers with worked solutions, study guides, study notes, essays written by students, assignments and many more, to help you prepare for the HSC
Discover an extensive library of HSC English Advanced resources like past trial papers, study guides, assignments, study notes, essays created by students and many more.
Multiple choice quizzes
Make the most of your study sessions with our Practice Multiple Choice quizzes. Stay confident and prepared with our quizzes.
Forum section is a place to get help with any of your subjects, clarify any misunderstandings.
Join the Email list
Subscribe to our email list, where you could access free helpful resources, tips, advices, events and many more.
Want to access to helpful HSC resources? We publish many articles, written by experienced past HSC students.
Donate your Resources
You can become a hero by simply helping out other students. That way you can help students in the future.
Recently added English Advanced Resources
- A Doll’s House Quote Bank
- Analysis of How the Dialogue in “A Doll’s House”
- Context of the Tempest Notes
- Mod C – Prescribed Texts Summary & Analysis
- Context – A Doll’s House
- Go Back to Where you came From – Teacher Notes
- Module A – Textual Conversations Guide
- Politics & the English Language — George Orwell Notes
- Mod B – An Artist of The Floating World – Notes
- HSC Exam Notes – Critical Study
- HSC Exam Notes – Texts and Human Experiences