Find the Study Notes you need.
Our extensive library of handy and helpful HSC Chemistry resources including past papers with worked solutions, study guides, study notes, essays written by students, assignments and many more, to help you prepare for the HSC
Discover an extensive library of HSC Chemistry resources like past trial papers, study guides, assignments, study notes, essays created by students and many more.
Multiple choice quizzes
Make the most of your study sessions with our Practice Multiple Choice quizzes. Stay confident and prepared with our quizzes.
Forum section is a place to get help with any of your subjects, clarify any misunderstandings.
Join the Email list
Subscribe to our email list, where you could access free helpful resources, tips, advices, events and many more.
Want to access to helpful HSC resources? We publish many articles, written by experienced past HSC students.
Donate your Resources
You can become a hero by simply helping out other students. That way you can help students in the future.
Recently added Chemistry Resources
- Module 6 – Acid & Bases Notes Notes (Jessica)
- Module 5 – Equilibrium Notes (Jessica)
- Chemistry Notes – Module 7 & 8
- Chemistry Notes – Module 5 & 6
- Mod 5: Equilibrium & acid reactions Notes (Mei yeetlmao)
- Mod 6: Acid-Base Reactions Notes (Mei yeetlmao)
- Mod 7: Organic Chemistry Notes (Mei yeetlmao)
- Mod 8: Applying Chemical Ideas Notes (Mei yeetlmao)
- Module 6: Acid & Bases Notes (Minwoo Chong)
- Titration Techniques (Minwoo Chong)
- NMR Spectroscopy Slides (Minwoo Chong)
- Major Chemistry Experiment Notes